- Understanding ancient manuscripts using modern concepts in Nanoscale Science and Engineering.
Using Nanoscale Science and Engineering to explore key issues and questions:
- When were they made?
- What do they say? – in the broad sense.
- Where and how were they made?
- How do they relate to the world in which they were created?
Are they real?
- Collaboration between the Columbia University School of Engineering and Applied Science, Columbia Universities Library System, and Institute for the Study of the Ancient World at New York University.